Tuesday, March 20, 2012

query: I have subdivided the property i have a Line of Credit against. what now

You need to get approval from your lender before you sell any portion of that property.  What you need is called a PARTIAL RELEASE.  This will remove the mortgage lien from the part you sell.

No comments: