Monday, October 24, 2011

query: how do I get a copy of my HUD appraisal

A consumer may get a copy of the appraisal used for their mortgage application by making the request in writing and sending it to their mortgage lender.  If you do not get cooperation from the mortgage lender you can request help from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau or the state mortgage licensing agency.  In Pennsylvania that would be the PA Department of Banking.

No comments: