Monday, June 06, 2016

Why I am leaving this business....

t r i d

Hi, Folks:  You haven't seen a post from me in some time and I have been pedaling as fast as I can dealing with the monster called TRID.

The disclosure is terrific but the collaboration process is more than I am willing to live with. I don't need that kind of stress.

Since my last post, I have sold my interest in the title insurance agency to Becky Sherry.  Becky will be taking over this blog soon.

I want to say thanks for reading.  Title Insurance Talk has been a labor of love.  Take care.  Live long and prosper.  ;)

Diane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will miss you Diane! If you find out what it is that old title agents do when they retire, please let me know. TRID may be factor in my early retirement.

D said...

Thanks, Kathy. Well this title agent will be singing, playing guitar and piano out and about and enjoying a TRID free life! lol

Thanks, Kathy. Best wishes to you and thanks for the contributions you have made to Title Insurance Talk through your comments.

d

Unknown said...

Well I don't sing or play guitar. But I am highly organized LOL.