Saturday, September 04, 2010

Hello to fast reader in the Netherlands. :) May I help you find something in particular?

This is the little blog that could. ;) Title Insurance Talk sits out here in the web ether answering usually 100 to 200 questions at day.  Most hits are specific queries - questions to search engines.  I always hope YOU, the reader will find what you are looking for.  If not, if it's a relevant question we haven't covered before, I'll do a post.  Some hits are regular readers and I love seeing your visits because it feels like a little title community.

Today, I was really surprised to see close to 500 hits and the day isn't over.  I wondered if I had said something that caused a stir.  Unusual hit volume on this blog usually means a viral topic like the old notary signing agent discussion.

Today, I see the increase in hits is coming from one source in the Netherlands.  So, just wanted to say hello and thank you for reading.  ;)

No comments: