Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hey, readers. Hello!

Hope you like the new look of Title Insurance Talk.  This is the first visual overhaul since 2006.  I've been wanting to update the picture for some time but the right shot just hadn't surfaced, then my friend Marianne sent my this photo of us playing at the local farmer's market.  I LOVE that she caught my TCS minicooper in the shot, SOOOOO, here we are.  ;)

Marianne McAuliffe plays Native American flutes and we love making music together.  She picked up those fun peace glasses at the beach and I love them!

BTW  - Here's the new addition to the TCS fleet.  We retired one of the minicoopers and bought a KIA Soul.  I think the logo looks really nice against the red, don't you?  The Soul is a nice happy looking car and that's what we want.

PS  Here's Marianne's CD.Desert Spirit

No comments: