Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well, that was a one day hiatus.

Trust me, I do intend to take a blogging break, BUT no one gets under my skin more than Anne Anastasi and ALTA.

I'm sitting here reading her "point of view" message in the ALTA publication, Title News, and she has the audacity, THE AUDACITY, to say this:

"Ninety-nine percent of the title community in this country are appalled at the thought of giving a kickback, 99% do not run sham operations and wouldn't think of charging the consumer a penny more than the proper rate."

Let's you and I have a good ole insane laugh together, shall we? WE know, you and me, WE know the truth.

I'm just gonna leave it at that because I don't need to offer further explanation to anyone on either side on the issue. We ALL know the truth.

1 comment:

Vamsi said...

Check my blog http://insureworld.blogspot.com/