Friday, June 27, 2008

query: who pays for the endorsements on the HUD-1

The endorsements you see listed on the HUD-1 are tied to the title insurance and most often, the loan policy. The terms of your sales agreement or local custom will determine who pays for the loan policy premium and the attached endorsements. In PA, it's considered a buyer cost.

No comments: