Wednesday, June 02, 2010

query: what is it called when you have a signed contract and one party wants to amend it and the other doesn't so the first party refuses to comply with the contract until the other signs the amendment

I'd call it a breach of contract in which case you may wish to consult your attorney for advice.

No comments: