Monday, November 07, 2011

query: do I have to have title insurance for a HUD loan

If by HUD you mean FHA, then yes, you will be required to purchase a LOAN policy of title insurance.  I suggest that you also buy an OWNER policy so you are protected as well as the lender and HUD.

No comments: