Wednesday, August 29, 2007

query: can I buy a house without using a title company except for title insurance

Yes, but a reliable professional must perform and control the closing and disbursement. Each state has its own rules. In Pennsylvania you could use the services of an approved attorney for closing. The attorney would arrange for title insurance through a licensed title insurance agent.

No comments: