Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oops, almost forget to tell you...

that I received copy of a letter sent by the PA Department of Banking to a VP at Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc.  Did I mention that my last document pack and letter was copied to the Department and also the Tom Corbett, PA Attorney General?

I'm a fairly persistent and persuasive professional problem solver and if I couldn't penetrate the mortgage servicing brick wall at Saxon, just imagine how hard it would be for a consumer.  With that thought in mind I copied Saxon's regulatory overseer and our consumer guardian, the AG.  It was my hope that one or the other or perhaps both would intervene to right a wrong.

The PA Department of Banking has requested a response from Saxon by May 8th.  I'll let you know how it goes.  ;)

No comments: