Tuesday, February 12, 2008

query: how to get a copy of my HUD-1

First, you should always receive a fully executed copy of your HUD-1 at the closing. If you lose it, your mortgage lender or title agent should be able to provide another copy.

If you are a customer of my office, we are able to pull up a scanned copy of the signed HUD and fax or e-mail it on demand. The only requirement is that we are able to identify you as a party to the transaction. We do this for privacy reasons.

No comments: