Sunday, February 03, 2008

query: what happens if my title deed is lost

The deed should have been recorded at the count courthouse, so don't worry. You don't need to have the original so long as it was properly recorded. Contact the Recorder of Deeds and ask them to help you find it. If for some reason you cannot find it on record, then contact your attorney for assistance.

No comments: